Monday, July 11, 2011

Robert Pattinson is GQ's #4 Best Dressed Man

Aaron Johnson the star of Kick-Ass and Nowhere Boy is the #1 spot for this years GQ Best Dressed . The 20 year old actor tooke over the number one spot which had been held by Robert Pattinson last year.
The Twilight hunk Pattinson placed fourth in the latest rundown by the British poll.

But Twilight fans do not fret over this fourth spot placement, Robert Pattinson was voted Best Dressed at BBC Radio Teen Awards in November 2010.
1. Aaron Johnson
2. Douglas Booth
3. Nicholas Hoult
4. Robert Pattinson
5. Prince Harry
6. David Furnish
7. Tom Ford
8. Alex James
9. Jenson Button
10. Bill Nighy

Listen I adore Rob seriously I do, and although I think the way he dresses is insanely sexy he is not best dressed in my opinion at least, he wears t-shirts and black jeans and the same black sneakers all the time. Like I said, I find that attractive and sexy, his whole look and when he dresses up God that man can stop my heart but there are plenty of guys who dress nicer on a daily basis. IMO.

See more about GQ's list here

and since I forgot how beautiful this photoshoot was click below for more GQ outtakes




0 comments:

Post a Comment