Friday, July 1, 2011

Bahram Radan



Oop! what up's guys? Do youguys love persian guys. They are really so hot and charming, right? I think all of persian has beautiful muscle and sweet eyes. Before we meet hot persian guys, i would like to ask all of you guys. Do you guys know, what is " I Love You" in persain? Give me an answer and tell your persian guys.

Bahram Radan

Who is Bahram Radan?
He is a hot persian actor guy (He has really charming eyes, do youg uys think like me?)

When was he born?
28 April 1979

Where was he born?
Tehran, Iran

How he became an actor?
He started after attending Farhangian School for his primary education, Hejrat Middle School, and Borhan & Matin High Schools, he started studying Business Management (I think, if he is not an actor , we will has the most handsome persian business man).



What are his hobbies?
He likes doing gym and traveling

What was his first movie?
Shoor-e Eshgh

Awards and nominates?
The Crystal Simorgh

0 comments:

Post a Comment